What? An actual update? As always, report any bugs on the forum.7 comments | Write Comment
- Cell phones! Annoy your friends! Finally a use for these things.
- Traps! Annoy your "friends"! Only humans may set them up.
- Vaults! Store all your valuables in the bank.
- Should now be able to heal your own status effects as a human even if you're at full health
- Thrown weapon accuracy is now based upon how much HP you have left
- Increased AP for undead turning off the power plant to 8
- Discerning Palette now shows friends as well as enemies
- Event and discussion backlog should show a bit more of what happened while you were gone
- Anybody over level 5 can give an item to someone who is friendly
- Everyone now starts out with a walkie talkie
- Sometimes people will get crushed by someone jumping from a building
- If two people are mutual enemies a kill will no longer be counted as a team kill
- Vampires must now actively use their Supernatural Senses
- If the leader has been gone for over a year, (as well as anyone with a rank higher than you) players can now assume leadership of their group
- Fixed the password recovery
- The message for vampires being taken out of hiding when the power is turned on wasn't showing up
- Armor wasn't working correctly
- Cell phones wouldn't work if kept in the top slot
- Infectious Spew wasn't actually infecting people
… Full News Board