Since I messed around with a lot of things in this update I fully expect lots of bugs, so please report any you find on the forum.0 comments | Write Comment
- Human skill, "Craftsmanship" - Enables higher skill crafting recipes and shows hints for recipes.
- Zombie skill, "Snap Attack" - Gives a chance to bite multiple times.
- Various weapon improvements
- Various NPC "improvements"
- Being killed by an NPC zombie or vampire will now always change you into the respective race
- Dazed accuracy changes will now show up on weapon list
- You will get credit from someone dying of Burning, etc instead of just Infection
- Fires should die out if there's nothing left to burn
- There is now an indicator for fires on the map (might change how this looks)
- Weapons can now be found with ammo already in them
- Dying while infected should always turn you into a zombie
- Crafting list now sorts recipe items alphabetically
- Hopefully squashed Dazed not going away bug for good (Probably just made a whole bunch more bugs in the process)
- If you have more than one condition it should now give a message after actions for each of them
- Giving a loaded weapon to someone won't make the ammo mysteriously disappear anymore
- Ammo filter may not work entirely correctly now due to weapon changes
… Full News Board